Order an Official Concordia University, St. Paul Transcript
Concordia University, St. Paul has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide online transcript ordering for current and former students. All orders are required to be placed online with NSC. If you visit the campus to place an order, the library has a computer you can use to complete the order online. Please note: Any overdue financial obligations to the University need to be resolved before a request can be processed.
If you attended Concordia University, St.Paul prior to 1985
Records from the university prior to 1985 are printed on paper only, and cannot be delivered electronically to a recipient. Please order online and choose to either mail or pick up your transcript.
Log into the National Student Clearinghouse secure website If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you may use to place future orders.
- Information about ordering, is included on the NSC website. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you throughout your order. You can also check your transcript order status online.
- Credit cards are not charged until Concordia University-St. Paul has processed your order and sent your transcript. If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse transcript ordering service, refer to the FAQ’s on the NSC website, or contact 703-742-7791 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not hold transcript requests until grades or degrees are posted. Before ordering your official transcript, it is your responsibility to check your unofficial transcript on the Student Portal under the Grades and Registration tab to ensure that all grades that you want included on the transcript are posted. Fees will not be refunded, or transcripts re-issued if your transcript is ordered before your desired postings.
- If you need your password re-set to log into the Student Portal and view your unofficial transcript, please call the helpdesk 651-641-8866 with your student ID number ready. If you cannot locate your student ID, you will find it on the back of your student ID card, or look on previous CSP paperwork.
- Standard Mail. A paper copy of your transcript will be mailed by regular U.S. mail to the destination of your choice.
- Electronic Transcript.
- Hold For Pick-Up. Your transcript will be printed and held for pick up on the following business day in the Registrar’s office on campus. Please bring your photo ID. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM.
Transcripts are $7 per copy.
To place your order: National Student Clearinghouse secure website